To address regulatory aspects throughout the entire product life cycle of medical devices including in vitro diagnostics (IVDs), Fraunhofer IMTE is available as an interdisciplinary partner for a wide range of organizations (SMEs, large organizations, R&D, industry, etc.) in the area of Regulatory Affairs.
Our range of services includes:
- Regulatory-scientific product demarcation and classification
- Development and implementation of regulatory strategies
- Selection and support of conformity assessment and approval procedures with a focus on personalised medical devices including IVDs
- Identification of applicable standards and their interpretation
- Evaluation and conceptual design of quality management systems/integrated management systems including risk management
- Offers for further education and training in the field of regulatory affairs
Please feel free to contact us with your questions.